Process and Environmental Engineering
All Energy Pty Ltd provides advice on achieving economic and operational improvements whilst reducing exposure to rising energy prices. All Energy Pty Ltd can develop a strategic direction on complex problems and how to achieve rapid rates of financial return. All Energy Pty Ltd has a focus of solving complex projects but utilizing technology and engineering solutions.
Process engineering principals can be applied to any business to design optimized and efficient systems in areas including:
- Waste Heat Recovery and Solar Heating for Process Heat: Combustion Air, Thermal Oil and Water Preheating.
- Lower Energy Cooling and Chilling Systems.
- Motor Energy Reduction and Improvements: Pumps, Soft Starters, Variable Voltage/Variable Frequency, Higher Efficiency.
- Lube Oil Reuse for Anfo, Boilers, Gen Sets or Base Oil.
- Haulage Optimisation: Road Surface, Haul Road Design, Vehicle-load-operation Optimisation.
- Mining Operations Optimisation.
- Supply Chain Energy Minimisation.
- Comminution: Real Time Particle Size Monitoring and Optimisation, Automated Ball Sensing and Charging.
- Mining Camp, Bore Field, Infrastructure and Remote Equipment Solutions.
- Waste Management and Water Cost Reduction.
- Environmental Engineering
Biotech and Bio-Process Engineering
Bio-Engineering for bioprocess and biotechnology projects including concept, feasibility studies, capital and operating cost estimation, and project management.
Key offerings include:
- Cost-benefit Analyses / Value Engineering Assessments
- Process Parameter Optimisation
- Mass and Heat Flux Modeling
- Energy Management / Motor Hierarchy
- Performance Benchmarking
- Controller Tuning and Set Point Review
- Statistical Analysis
- Process Economics
- Automation and Remote Monitoring
- Balance of Plant Analysis / Supporting Infrastructure Analysis
- Life Cycle Analyses
- Risk Management and Risk Register Generation
All Energy Pty Ltd adds value by understanding the process from bio-chemical perspective then considering the implications of the installed plant / design and how business goals can be achieved by optimizing the performance of unit operations whilst considering implications on the entire systems.